23 Sep 2011 – James is 2 months today!
With six grandchildren one really feels and qualifies to be a SENIOR. Sharing this with other fellow seniors 🙂 🙂 🙂
LOVEMAKING TIPS FOR SENIORS & PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE SUGGESTIONS ARE NOT FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE !!!!!
1. Wear your glasses. Make sure your partner is actually in the bed.
2. Set timer for 3 minutes, in case you doze off in the middle of the act.
3. Set the mood with lighting. (Turn them ALL OFF!)
4. Make sure you put 999 on your speed dial before you begin, in case of heart attack!
5. Write your partner’s name on your hand in case you can’t remember.
6. DO NOT BURN CANDLES. You will need all the oxygen in the room for yourself!
8. Make all the noise you want… the neighbours are deaf too.
9. Do not make any appointments for the next few weeks afterwards, so that your back has time to return to normal!
(This is in BOLD so you can read it successfully!!)
Have a wonderful weekend and will post pix of the grandchildren when I get the chance to take them, ie when not playing with the other 4 grandchildren or carrying and doting on baby James 🙂