
A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.
一 个84 岁的 老先生喜欢钓鱼。
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say,’ Pick me up. ‘ 一 天,他坐在船上钓鱼的当下听到 一 个声音说:「把我拿起来。」 !
He looked around and couldn’ t see anyone.
他 四处张望,却四下无人。
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, ‘ Pick me up. ‘ 当 他又听到「把我拿起来」时,他 以为是他的幻觉。
He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.
他 往水中定神一看,那 里正有一只青蛙浮在水面上。
The man said, ‘ Are you talking to me? ‘
老 先生问道:「你在跟我说话吗?」
The frog said, ‘ Yes, I ‘ m talking to you.
青 蛙回答道:「对,就是我啊!」
Pick me up then, kiss me and I ‘ ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.
将 我拿起來,吻我,我 就会变为你今生所见最漂亮的女 人。
I ‘ ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! ‘
我 确定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因 为我即将成为你的新娘。
The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.
老 先生凝视青蛙片刻后,伸出手,很 小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口 袋里。
The frog said, ‘ What, are you nuts? Didn’t you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. ‘
青 蛙說:「怎么,你疯啦?你沒听 我说吗?我 说,吻我,然后我就会成为你美 丽的新娘。」
He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,’Nah, at my age I ‘ d rather have a talking frog. ‘
他 拨开他的口袋,看着青蛙说:「算 了,以我这样的年纪,我 宁愿有一只会说话的青蛙。」

When you reach that age, you know what you want, what you can do… it is Wisdom. 人 到达一个年龄,清楚什么该要, 什么不该要,是一种 智 慧 。