10 Feb 2012 – Alzheimer or Pervert…
Answers to previous posting:
You don’t have alzheimers with these answers, but you are a pervert if you did not get the correct answers… 🙂
Are you Over the Hill ? You may be headed that way if . .
- When you say something to your kids that your mother said to you and you always hated it.
- When you step off the curb and look down one more time to make sure the street is still there.
- Your idea of weight lifting is standing up.
- Your memory is shorter and your complaining lasts longer.
- You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going.
- Getting ‘lucky’ means you found your car in the parking lot.
- The twinkle in your eye is merely a reflection from the sun on your bifocals.
- Everything hurts, and what doesn’t hurt, doesn’t work.
- You sink your teeth into a steak – and they stay there.
- You wonder how you could be over the hill when you don’t even remember being on top of it.
J. Edgar****Clint Eastwood directs this film about J. Edgar Hoover, the face of law enforcement in USA for app 50 years. Focusing on his career as the FBI director, it depicts about a man to be feared and admired, reviled and revered. The movie also shows what many do not see, that behind closed doors, the secrets that would have destroyed his image, his career and his life as an alleged closeted homosexual.
Leonardo DiCaprio played well as J. Edgar and so did Judi Dench as his mother in this 127mins movie.
Thu: tkx Clement for dinner & coffee. Good catching up with Chesper. Safe journeys to Cape Town/South Africa.
Fri: delicious nasi lemak, tkx to Les. Hot day with Lawrence to pay respects to our parents.
Humor is by far the most significant activity of the human brain – Edward de Bono